2017 Abstracts & Posters details
A 'portrait' orientation with a maximum size of: 110 cm (height) x 100 cm (width).
3.6 ft (height) x 3.2 ft (width)
|Oral Presentation Outline||20 min including questions (15 min talk, 5 mins for questions)|
An email notification will be sent out in June detailing the scheduling for each speaking and poster session (time and location).
The 29th Canadian Materials Science Conference follows the tradition of previous conferences in this series held at different universities across Canada. It provides a collegial forum for students and researchers to discuss, exchange and disseminate the most recent advances and research findings. With a new focus on involving industry partners we aim to foster development and innovations across the diverse fields of Material Sciences.
The scope of the conference includes aspects of the structure, processing, properties and performance as applied to structural materials, functional materials, electronic materials, nanomaterials, biomaterials, materials for energy and others. The research areas include, but are not limited to:
- Mechanical Behaviour, Performance and Properties
- Nuclear and High Temperature Materials
- Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology, and Materials for Energy and Environment
- Modelling and Simulation of Materials’ Structure and Properties
- Materials Synthesis, Processing, and Joining
- Materials in Medicine: Biomaterials and Bio-inspired materials
- Ferrous and non-ferrous alloys, polymers, ceramics and composites
- Electronic, Optical, Magnetic Materials and Properties