Oral Presentation Guideline
- Each presenter is given 15 minutes to present their work, and 5 minutes for Q&A and transition to the next presentation.
- If a session is getting delayed, the session chairs can speed up by restricting Q&A to a maximum of 3 minutes.
- The presentation file will be shared through the computer system in each room. The presenter is responsible to copy the presentation file to the computer before the start of the session with the help of the session chair or coordinator.
- The accepted file formats for the presentation files are “pptx” or “pdf” with the aspect ratio of 16:9 or 4:3.
- If you have media files embedded in your presentation slides, please make sure to have them separately as a precaution and copy them to the computer along with your slides.
- Please avoid using custom-purchased fonts when using the “pptx” format and use the standard fonts only.
- Please make sure to have your affiliation written on the first page of your slides.